Book 2 – UNIT THREE: Lessons 13 – 18
In this 6 Lesson Unit, you will learn these new skills and concepts:
- The Waterfall ~ Descending Arpeggios with 4 Fingers
- A Baroque Composer
- The Magic of the Harmonic Minor Key
- Speedy Placement for Scales
- Playing a Round in 3 Parts
- Composing Your Own Left Hand Arrangement
- Shifting Levers in the Middle of a Tune!
- More Damping, Cleaning up the Bass
- Slapping Out a Great Thumb Bass Line
- Creating the Bass from a Chart
- More Scottish and Irish Melodies
Unit THREE — SONGS: Descending Arpeggios, Minuet, Scales in F Major, D Minor, Deep Inside D Minor, Dona Nobis Pacem, Dona Nobis – Arranging LH, Song for Seamus, Shifting Breeze, Ding Dong Merrily on High, Thumb Bass Line, Adagio, The Athole Highlanders, Danny Boy
Your lessons will be visible here after purchase.