In this 6 Lesson INTRODUCTION to the series, you will learn:
- What to look for in buying or renting a HARP
- Sitting comfortably with the instrument
- Beginning to play, with a relaxed hand position, strong technique
- Listening for a beautiful TONE
- TUNING your HARP
- Landmark Notes – Learning to read a little music, (if you are new to it)
- The use of brackets
- Playing with 2 FINGERS, First Exercises and a first Song
- Playing with 3 FINGERS, More Exercises and more Songs
- Overlapping Brackets
- Cross Unders and Overs, 2 finger and 3 finger technique
UNIT ONE SONGS: Happy Birthday!, Paddle, Paddle, Row Your Boat, Daisy Daisy, Are You Sleeping? Au Claire de Lune, Mango For Cara.
Your videos will show after ‘purchase’ below.